Ways to Market Without A Site
Despite what internet marketing “experts” inform you, you do not have to have a website to be successful in online marketing.
You do require some fundamental tools, however a site is not one of them.
Sure, a website is helpful, especially as a content management tool, and even more so if you sell your own items. However if you are an affiliate marketer, you do not need your very own site.
For affiliate marketing, there is truly just one tool you need (besides web gain access to and email): an autoresponder. You need a great autoresponder that will let you broadcast messages to the list that you will construct. The majority of totally free autoresponder programs will not let you do this, so you need to invest about $20 each month in an excellent autoresponder. This will be the very best financial investment you ever make in your business. And, since autoresponder programs are affiliate programs themselves, you can promote your autoresponder program and ultimately have it pay for itself.
If you get a headache considering HTML, and “coding” your website gives you cramps, here is a simple marketing system that will promote your affiliate program without your own site:
1. The marketing system is to develop yourself as a specialist on the items you are promoting. You do this by developing content: initially, by posting in forums and sending posts to short article directories, 2nd, by running your own ezine or newsletter, and 3rd, by personally getting in touch with ezine owners and using your short article for publication in their ezine.
2. You promote your affiliate product or program in the resource box at the end of your post. Write a short description of who you are, what you do, and how readers can discover more. For more detail, see my resource box at the end of the short article.
3. The secret to promoting your affiliate item is to promote it by means of your autoresponder. Considering that you have written a material article about what you are promoting, you have probably whetted the cravings to find out more. So request for the sale! If you wrote an article on pet dog grooming, write something like, “For more fr.ee suggestions on grooming your pet dog, send out a blank email to firstname.lastname@example.org.”
4. In your autoresponder, write a couple more suggestions, and then a sentence that refers your readers to your affiliate program.
5. Not only have you promoted your item for a very low cost (only the expense of your autoresponder), but you have actually gathered names that you can market to once again and once again. These names also become your list for your newsletter.
6. Compose a new short article weekly, and continue sending it to your list and article directories, and continue posting in online forums. In no time you will have a good list, and nice revenues coming in, all without your very own website!