Cold weather can be really tricky. Mornings are chilly, nights as well. We all love the golden color of fall, but we bet that there is no single person that likes colds. Yes, colds are an inevitable part of fall and winter.
Cold weather mostly affects children, as they are the most vulnerable group. They easily catch colds, often manifested through sore throat or coughing, which is probably nothing to worry about.
However, if you see that things are not that simple, make sure you use all the power nature offers you, and make yourself a nice and hot tea. In this article we give you a recipe, and it contains the healthiest ingredients. The combination of lemon, ginger and honey will soothe your throat, and ginger itself fights bacteria and infections.
You can make this concoction and keep it in your fridge. Add a spoonful to a cup of hot water and enjoy its soothing effect. You can use it for months.
Ingredients (You should get about 2 cups):
- 2 lemons, thoroughly cleaned and sliced
- 2 ginger roots, about the size of your index and middle finger together, also sliced into coin-size pieces
- 1 cup of honey
1. Put the lemon and ginger slices in a clean mason jar.
2. Pour the honey in, but do it slowly. Be careful, so the honey can cover every slice and fill in all the voids.
3. Close well and keep the jar in the fridge. The texture should resemble a loose honey. Just add a spoonful of the remedy to a cup of hot water and there you have your vitamin-loaded tea.
Other sources linked in Natural Cures Not Medicines article:
Cold weather mostly affects children, as they are…