Many will agree that this creamy banana remedy relieves persistent cough and bronchitis. It is especially recommended for children, but even adults can use it. The remedy is super-delicious, healthy and nutritious. It is also good for the stomach.
Make this creamy remedy to treat sore throat or cough. It is quick and easy to make.
- 2 medium-sized ripe bananas
- 2 tbsp of brown sugar or honey
- 13.5 oz / 400ml warm water
Peel the bananas and mash them using a fork. You may want to use a wooden or plastic fork.
At this point you should add honey or sugar. Be careful when adding the sweetener. If you use honey, make sure you add it after you add the water and the cream cools for a while.
Pour in water, cover and let it rest for 30 minutes.
Again, if you are using honey, add it after the mixture cools.
Strain the remedy using a plastic sieve, but it is not necessary that you do it, this step is optional.
- Always warm the remedy before using it. Take it 4 times a day (3.3 oz / 100 ml).
- Make a new dose every day, it does not require much effort.
- The cough should disappear within a few days without any expensive medications.
Make this creamy remedy to treat sore throat or cough. It…